For the first time in his career, Varun Tej tried out a complete mass entertainer with Gaddhalakonda Ganesh. The film released on Friday and registered record openings in the young hero’s career. Varun’s mass portrayal as a dreaded gangster has impressed his fans and critics alike.
And Varun is grateful to his director for all the accolades he has been getting. Varun took to Twitter and thanked Harish Shankar for believing in him and transforming him into Gaddhalakonda Ganesh. “Gaddalakonda Ganesh ante gaja gaja gaja vonikichirru!,” Varun quipped.
Also starring Pooja Hegde and Atharvaa Murali, Gaddhalakonda Ganesh is produced by Ram and Gopi Achanta under 14 Reels Plus banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project
- Bollywood media speculates RRR’s postponement