It is a known fact that Varun Tej will be working on two films simultaneously. One of them will be with talented director Harish Shankar which is the remake of Jigathanda.
Varun Tej is currently in the US training for his other film where he plays a boxer. The latest we hear is that he will start shooting for his film Valmiki from the 16th of April.
A special schedule has been planned which will happen in Hyderabad and some known artists will also take part in it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s long wait for Trivikram’s nod
- Netflix Pitta Kathalu teaser – Intense and bold
- After Ajith, this young director to team up with Vijay?
- Netflix first Telugu original gets an interesting title
- Ram’s RED’s Malayalam and Hindi release details
- Krack’s success helps Gopichand Malineni sign top banner’s film