Hero Varun Tej’s Sankranthi entertainer, F2, released this morning and received positive reviews. The film is expected to end up being a blockbuster, thanks to the festive holiday advantage. After F2, Varun Tej’s next movie will be a sports drama, and he will play the role of a boxer in it.
In a latest interview, Varun Tej said that he will be flying to Los Angeles towards the end of this month. He further revealed that he will be undergoing intense boxing training for 3 months to look his part in his next film. Debutant Kiran Korrapati will be directing the film and Allu Aravind’s elder son Allu Venkatesh will be bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU