Hero Varun Tej’s Sankranthi entertainer, F2, released this morning and received positive reviews. The film is expected to end up being a blockbuster, thanks to the festive holiday advantage. After F2, Varun Tej’s next movie will be a sports drama, and he will play the role of a boxer in it.
In a latest interview, Varun Tej said that he will be flying to Los Angeles towards the end of this month. He further revealed that he will be undergoing intense boxing training for 3 months to look his part in his next film. Debutant Kiran Korrapati will be directing the film and Allu Aravind’s elder son Allu Venkatesh will be bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update gets a date
- Mega family’s tribute to fan
- Anushka politely declines star hero project
- Akhil, Pooja Hegde shake a leg for a fun song
- Prabhas20’s next schedule postponed to January?
- Young director joins Netflix’s Lust Stories Telugu