Young Mega hero Varun Tej has been impressing with his unique career choices for the last couple of years. While his latest film Antariksham has just hit screens, F2 is all set for a Sankranthi release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Varun Tej will be playing the role of a boxer in senior producer Allu Aravind’s elder son Bobby’s debut production. Bobby is turning producer with this film. Debutant Kiran Korrapati will be directing this film. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda’s tough times continue-Karan Johar takes a key decision?
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next
- Rajamouli makes special plans for RRR promotions
- Offers drying up for talented actress
- Vijay Devarakonda scraps his sports drama
- Latest update on Ram’s Red