Young Mega hero Varun Tej has been impressing with his unique career choices for the last couple of years. While his latest film Antariksham has just hit screens, F2 is all set for a Sankranthi release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Varun Tej will be playing the role of a boxer in senior producer Allu Aravind’s elder son Bobby’s debut production. Bobby is turning producer with this film. Debutant Kiran Korrapati will be directing this film. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture
- Title teaser for Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film soon
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?