Young Mega hero Varun Tej has been impressing with his unique career choices for the last couple of years. While his latest film Antariksham has just hit screens, F2 is all set for a Sankranthi release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Varun Tej will be playing the role of a boxer in senior producer Allu Aravind’s elder son Bobby’s debut production. Bobby is turning producer with this film. Debutant Kiran Korrapati will be directing this film. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2’s shoot happening in a crazy location
- Fans plan celebrations for Sye Raa’s trailer launch
- Noted production house to release Sye Raa in Tamil
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections