Hero Varun Tej has been shooting for the intense boxing drama, Ghani, for the last few months. The film’s team took a break from shooting amid the rising number of COVID-19 positive cases. However, even as the rest of the film crews are staying away from shootings, Ghani’s team is taking the risk to hit shooting floors once again.
Varun took to Instagram this evening and posted a picture of him while practicing boxing. “Gloves off, will resume #Ghani shoot soon,” the actor tweeted. The film also features Sandalwood star Upendra and young Bollywood beauty Saiee Manjrekar in lead roles.
Debutant Kiran Korrapati is directing Ghani and Allu Venkatesh and Siddhu Mudda are jointly bankrolling it. Thaman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans
- Rashmika Mandanna – I haven’t been banned from the Kannada industry
- Nayanthara’s Connect trailer promises a spine-chilling horror thriller
- Biggest box office clash on the same day?