Hero Varun Tej has been shooting for the intense boxing drama, Ghani, for the last few months. The film’s team took a break from shooting amid the rising number of COVID-19 positive cases. However, even as the rest of the film crews are staying away from shootings, Ghani’s team is taking the risk to hit shooting floors once again.
Varun took to Instagram this evening and posted a picture of him while practicing boxing. “Gloves off, will resume #Ghani shoot soon,” the actor tweeted. The film also features Sandalwood star Upendra and young Bollywood beauty Saiee Manjrekar in lead roles.
Debutant Kiran Korrapati is directing Ghani and Allu Venkatesh and Siddhu Mudda are jointly bankrolling it. Thaman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajini’s younger daughter Soundarya donates huge towards COVID relief
- An exciting multi-starrer on the cards in Tollywood?
- Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam wins a big award
- Watch : RGV’s D Company Streaming NOW on Spark
- Not Pawan but this star hero was approached for Vakeel Saab?
- Chiranjeevi shares an important message on Covid outbreak