Disha Patani, who was crowned the winner of a few beauty pageants in India, is confirmed to play the female lead in Puri Jagannadh’s next flick, which has Varun Tej in the lead role. This project was announced earlier today after the Puri-Nithiin film was shelved due to unknown reasons.
Noted producer C.Kalyan will produce this film and the regular shooting is expected to commence sometime soon. Varun Tej is currently busy shooting for his second flim titled ‘Kanche’ under the direction of Krishh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada
- Debutant Lakshya, Hippi girl Digangana in Bichagadu producer’s next
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states