It’s well-known that young Mega hero Varun Tej’s next film will be with Sankalp Reddy, who made a path-breaking debut with India’s first war-at-sea film Ghazi. The Varun-Sankalp movie will be a space thriller and it will be made with a whopping 25 crore budget. The film will be launched in April.
As per the latest updates, Varun Tej will be heading to either Bangkok or USA to undergo special training for the movie. The film will feature top class visual effects. One of Ghazi’s producers Niranjan Reddy and Rajiv Reddy will jointly bankroll the movie. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2