It’s well-known that young Mega hero Varun Tej’s next film will be with Sankalp Reddy, who made a path-breaking debut with India’s first war-at-sea film Ghazi. The Varun-Sankalp movie will be a space thriller and it will be made with a whopping 25 crore budget. The film will be launched in April.
As per the latest updates, Varun Tej will be heading to either Bangkok or USA to undergo special training for the movie. The film will feature top class visual effects. One of Ghazi’s producers Niranjan Reddy and Rajiv Reddy will jointly bankroll the movie. More details will be out soon.
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership