Mega hero Varun Tej is quite excited about his role in the upcoming film Valmiki. So much so, that he is going all out for his part in the remake of Tamil blockbuster film Jigarthanda.
Varun has been training in boxing to bulk up for the character in the film. In the original, Bobby Simhaa got rave reviews for his performance and was even conferred a National Award for Best Supporting Actor for his act in the film as a notorious gangster Assault Seth.
Varun is said to be even training in some language skills to fit perfectly into the character. He even shared a moment from his training schedule on Twitter and wrote: “That’s what 10 rounds of boxing did to me! #tiredaf (sic).”
To be helmed by Harish Shankar in Telugu, the shooting of the film has already begun. A hunt is on for a female lead and the makers are apparently keen to hire a Telugu speaking girl for the same.
— Varun Tej Konidela (@IAmVarunTej) March 2, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Virata Parvam actress Zarina Wahab hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Payal Ghosh refuses to take Richa Chadda’s legal notice
- Rakul is back to shoot in the forests
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy