After making a soft, unassuming entry in Telugu films with Sreekanth Addala’s Mukunda, young Mega hero Varun Tej impressed everyone with his explosive performance in Krish’s Kanche. In the film, Varun was appreciated for his intense performance of a brave soldier. Now, Varun teamed up with hotshot director Puri Jagannadh to try out a mass action entertainer for the first time.
Loafer’s trailer was unveiled by Puri Jagannadh on his YouTube channel yesterday and it unleashed the mass potential of Varun Tej as he got to perform in dance and fight sequences as a full-fledged mass hero. The film’s undercurrent mother sentiment will give scope for Varun to showcase his emotional performance once again. Mega fans are eager to witness Varun Tej in the genre which is a home ground to the Mega family heroes.
Loafer is currently into its post-production phase and the film will have its audio launch towards this month end.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims