Varun Tej’s ‘Ghani’ marks the directorial debut of Kiran Korrapati. Ace producer Allu Aravind is presenting this sports drama, which is produced by Sidhu Mudda of Renaissance Films and Allu Bobby of Allu Bobby Company.
The next schedule will be commenced once the second wave subsides. In the upcoming schedule, besides action portions, crucial sequences on Varun Tej and other major cast members will be canned.
Larnell Stovall and Vlad Rimburg, the Hollywood stunt masters who have previously worked on ‘Titans’ and the Bollywood movie ‘Sulthan’, will work on the action portions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster