Mega Prince Varun Tej will be seen next in Ghani, a boxing drama. Directed by the debutant director Kiran Korrapati, the movie is all set to hit screens on April 8, 2022. Ahead of that, the makers have held a pre-release event in Vizag last night.
Icon Star Allu Arjun graced the event as the chief guest. Speaking about Ghani, the Pushpa actress said that he has huge respect for Varun Tej for his dedication towards this movie. He also added that Varun always shows variations from movie to movie irrespective of result and said that his hard work for Ghani will pay off for sure.
Allu Arjun wished the entire team all the best and mentioned that Saiee Manjrekar will get fame after the movie. The actor said that he already watched the movie and loved it. He also wished the producers and director for giving their best for Ghani.
Produced by Allu Bobby and Siddhu Mudda, the movie has Upendra, Suniel Shetty, Nadhiya, Jagapathi Babu and others in key roles. Thaman S has scored music for this flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thousands of fans brave heavy rain at Adipurush pre-release event
- Surprise: 2018 arrives on OTT earlier than the scheduled time
- Date and time locked for Dhoomam’s trailer
- Latest: Asvins seals its release date
- Is this when Ranbir Kapoor’s Animal teaser will be released?
- Music sittings commence for Nithiin’s adventurous entertainer
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food