Until Fun and Frustration (F2), hero Varun Tej used to charge around Rs 3 crore per film. But the Mega hero had doubled his price following F2’s blockbuster success. He was rumored to be paid close to Rs 6 crore for his recently released film, Valmiki.
Even Valmiki has turned out to be a decent money-spinner and this further seems to have boosted Varun’s paycheck. As per the ongoing speculations, Varun has again hiked his salary and he is said to be quoting around Rs 8-10 crore per film. Thanks to Varun’s success rate, even producers are willing to shell out a bomb and get his dates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?