Young hero Varun Tej’s Mister team has wrapped up the film’s first and major schedule in Europe and returned to Hyderabad. A majority of the film’s shooting took place in Spain apart from a minor schedule in Switzerland. Mister is being directed by Sreenu Vaitla.
Varun Tej will now move on to his next film in Sekhar Kammula’s direction, Fidaa, from the 10th of this month. Fidaa was launched recently and the film’s unit is currently shooting in Banswada in Telangana.
Both Mister and Fidaa are romantic comedies, but are quite different in terms of their backdrop and characters.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh roped in for superstar’s film?
- Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer – Impressive Situational comedy
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Star producer books entire train for promotions
- Risky path ahead for Sharwanand
- Rajamouli racing against time to wrap up RRR