Young Mega hero Varun Tej has his hands full with the back-to-back shooting schedules of Mister and Fidaa. If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, the handsome hero is already in talks for his next film.
Apparently, Varun Tej is discussing a project with Chandoo Mondeti, the director of Nikhil’s Karthikeya and Naga Chaitanya’s most awaited Premam. Interestingly, Varun will be playing the role of a young man who suffers from the Alien hand syndrome.
We will have to wait for more details until an official announcement by the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam cinematographer’s emotional post on the film
- This star actor to venture into the digital world
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message
- Prabhas recommends young actor to UV Creations
- Sushanth Singh rejected these biggies in his career