Lanky hero Varun Tej, impressed everyone with his skills in the recently released Mukunda. The Srikanth Addala film is doing decent business at the box office and according to the latest reports, Varun is all set to do his next film in the prestigious Geeta Arts Banner.
We had already reported that Varun will be working with directors like Krishh and Puri Jagan in his future projects. It would be really interesting to see who will direct Varun in his second venture.
Interestingly, mega heroes like Ram Charan, Allu Sirish and Sai Dharam Tej have all done their second film in Geeta Arts banner which is owned by Allu Aravind.
- Pawan Kalyan to undergo eye surgery
- None of my films’ producers lost money : Sreenu Vaitla
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller