Soon after wrapping up his period war drama, Kanche, young Mega hero Varun Tej has already joined the sets of his next film, Loafer, in Puri Jagannadh’s direction. The film was announced in June and the regular shooting has been kick started in Hyderabad today. Disha Patani, the Bollywood starlet, has been roped in to play Varun Tej’s love interest in the film.
Loafer is touted to be a typical Puri Jagannadh’s trademark film, and Varun Tej’s character is rumored to be on the lines of Mahesh Babu’s character in Pokiri. The film’s shooting will be completed by August and it will release in September. C Kalyan, who also produced Jagan’s Jyothi Lakshmi, is producing this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manmadhudu 2’s satellite rights fetch a bomb
- Bigg Boss : I am not a comedy piece warns upcoming comedian
- Gang Leader’s teaser is fun and raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Gang Leader’s teaser?
- Tabu commences Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Rakul thrilled to work with Kamal and Shankar