Soon after wrapping up his period war drama, Kanche, young Mega hero Varun Tej has already joined the sets of his next film, Loafer, in Puri Jagannadh’s direction. The film was announced in June and the regular shooting has been kick started in Hyderabad today. Disha Patani, the Bollywood starlet, has been roped in to play Varun Tej’s love interest in the film.
Loafer is touted to be a typical Puri Jagannadh’s trademark film, and Varun Tej’s character is rumored to be on the lines of Mahesh Babu’s character in Pokiri. The film’s shooting will be completed by August and it will release in September. C Kalyan, who also produced Jagan’s Jyothi Lakshmi, is producing this film.
- It’s a rom com for Akhil next
- Young hero’s name change becomes a hot topic
- Samantha to enthrall her fans with 3 movies this summer
- Vishal, Mohanlal’s Pulijudam to be 25 mins shorter than its original
- EC passes a ban on those two actors films
- Prabhas all set to resume Prabhas20’s shoot