It is a known fact that Varun Tej will be acting in the direction of Harish Shankar for the Telugu remake of Jigarthanda. The latest gossip we hear is that the film will be launched on the 26th of January which is the Republic day in India.
Harish Shankar has been out of action for over a year now and he is looking to make a solid comeback with this film. The news is that he has roped in some of the known artists in key roles.
The production house as to who will make this film will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk – Young Tollywood heroines faltering in basic career planning?
- Makers of Pushpa in special plans for the music album
- Master and Karnan girl debuting in Tollywood
- Samantha offered a crazy role by Netflix?
- Vijay kills it in the first look of BEAST
- Adipurush: Special emphasis on Kriti Sanon’s characterisation