Varun Tej, the latest entrant from the mega family, proved his mettle with his debut film ‘Mukunda’. He won appreciation for his endearing screen presence and intense performance in the film. Varun was supposed to work with either Krish or Puri Jagannadh in his second venture and uncertainty prevailed over the project for a while. As per the latest buzz, Varun’s next film will be produced and directed by Krish.
Initially, Krish was supposed to launch Varun in his debut film but the project was later helmed by Srikanth Addala as Krish was busy with ‘Gabbar’, his debut film in Hindi. The preproduction work is going on for Varun’s next and the shooting will kick start in January. Keep watching this space for an official confirmation.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in reports of Bollywood star’s cameo in Saaho
- Are Bunny and Charan not on talking terms? Allu hero clarifies
- DSP opens up about acting debut
- Balancing motherhood and work is quite challenging : Sunny Leone
- Raghava Lawrence’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day