It is a known fact that Varun Tej is doing a film in the backdrop of boxing and has already started prepping for it aggressively.
Now, the latest we hear is that the film will be made on a huge budget as the makers have allotted close to 35 crores for this film.
Allu Arjun’s brother Allu Bobby co-produces this film which will be directed by debutante Kiran Korrapati. Kiara Advani is the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon