The unexpected postponement of Prabhas’ Saaho to August 30 has derailed several other prominent movies that were slated to hit screens in the subsequent weeks. Firstly, Nani’s Gang Leader, which was originally scheduled to release on August 30, was pushed to September 13.
Gang Leader’s postponement has now impacted the release of Varun Tej’s upcoming gangster comedy, Valmiki. The film, which was supposed to be released on September 13 initially, is now said to have been postponed to September 20.
Until recently, Valmiki’s team maintained that the film will surely release on September 13. But the latest buzz is that Valmiki has been pushed to September 20 to ensure enough breathing space for Gang Leader and thus to itself. An official announcement is awaited regarding Valmiki’s new release date.
Valmiki also features Tamil hero Atharvaa Murali and Pooja Hegde in lead roles. The film is directed by Harish Shankar and produced by Ram and Gopi Achanta under 14 Reels Plus banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise