The shooting of Varun Tej’s forthcoming space-thriller has gone on floors a few weeks back. Currently, a few crucial scenes are being canned at a specially erected set in Annapurna Studios.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the makers have finalized the film’s title as Anthariksham. Sankalp Reddy of Ghazi fame is directing this film which is expected to be high on technical standards.
Rajiv Reddy and Krish produce this film which has Aditi Rao and Lavanya playing female leads.
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?