The shooting of Varun Tej’s forthcoming space-thriller has gone on floors a few weeks back. Currently, a few crucial scenes are being canned at a specially erected set in Annapurna Studios.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the makers have finalized the film’s title as Anthariksham. Sankalp Reddy of Ghazi fame is directing this film which is expected to be high on technical standards.
Rajiv Reddy and Krish produce this film which has Aditi Rao and Lavanya playing female leads.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties