Vijay Deverakonda, recently seen in the pan-Indian romantic comedy drama Kushi, directed by Shiva Nirvana, is currently immersed in the production of his next project under the direction of Gowtam Tinnanuri, tentatively titled VD 12.
This film has garnered significant attention, with various rumours circulating online. One such rumour suggests that Rashmika Mandanna is replacing Sreeleela as the female lead. However, producer Naga Vamsi has swiftly debunked these rumours, affirming that Sreeleela remains the sole leading lady in VD 12, and there are no intentions to make any cast changes.
Furthermore, Naga Vamsi has disclosed that the film is being made on an impressive scale, boasting a budget of Rs. 100 crores, which marks the highest investment in Vijay Deverakonda’s career. Adding to the excitement, Anirudh Ravichander has been appointed as the music director for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Impressive: Hi Nanna joins the elite $1 million club
- Jailer actor ties the knot with this TV actress
- Bobby Simha opens up about Indian 3
- Buzz: Saripodhaa Sanivaaram to release during this time
- Samuthirakani to play the lead in a popular politician’s biopic
- Etthukelli Povaalanipisthunde from Naa Saami Ranga sounds impressive