The title and first look poster for Vijay Deverakonda and Puri Jagannadh’s mixed martial arts based pan-India film, Liger, have been out this morning. Vijay took to Twitter and ‘humbly’ announced his and the film’s pan-India arrival and even assured his fans a nationwide madness when the film hits screens across the country.
Vijay then went on to tweet an inspirational message. He said that someone with background like his shouldn’t have reached anywhere near here according to the conventions and set norms. “But with sheer madness, passion, hardwork, Here we are! For everyone like me, it is ok for all of us to dream big, Believe and make it happen,” Vijay told his fans.
Liger is being jointly produced by Puri Jagannadh, Charmee, Karan Johar and Apoorva Mehta. Bollywood actress Ananya Panday is the leading lady in the movie.
Someone with my background shouldn’t have reached anywhere near here according to the conventions & set Norms. But with sheer madness, passion, hardwork, Here we are!
For everyone like me, it is ok for all of us to dream big, Believe and make it happen 🤗😘🤍
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) January 18, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce
- Interesting title locked for Indraganti-Sudheer Babu film
- Anand Devarakonda is ready with his Pushpaka Vimanam
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi seals its release date