The title and first look poster for Vijay Deverakonda and Puri Jagannadh’s mixed martial arts based pan-India film, Liger, have been out this morning. Vijay took to Twitter and ‘humbly’ announced his and the film’s pan-India arrival and even assured his fans a nationwide madness when the film hits screens across the country.
Vijay then went on to tweet an inspirational message. He said that someone with background like his shouldn’t have reached anywhere near here according to the conventions and set norms. “But with sheer madness, passion, hardwork, Here we are! For everyone like me, it is ok for all of us to dream big, Believe and make it happen,” Vijay told his fans.
Liger is being jointly produced by Puri Jagannadh, Charmee, Karan Johar and Apoorva Mehta. Bollywood actress Ananya Panday is the leading lady in the movie.
Someone with my background shouldn’t have reached anywhere near here according to the conventions & set Norms. But with sheer madness, passion, hardwork, Here we are!
For everyone like me, it is ok for all of us to dream big, Believe and make it happen 🤗😘🤍
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) January 18, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin expresses his desire to work with this director
- Telugu audiences own Dulquer Salmaan
- Key components discussed in Film Chamber and Distributors meeting
- Dil Raju and Shirish host a grand party for Bimbisara team and distributors
- Nithiin – We will score a big hit with Macherla Niyojakavargam
- Nagarjuna reviews Laal Singh Chaddha