Of late, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Vedalam remake under Meher Ramesh’s direction has been grabbing a lot of attention from all quarters. First, it was reported that talented actress Sai Pallavi was roped in to reprise Lakshmi Menon’s role as Ajith’s sister in Vedalam’s Telugu remake.
And recently, Keerthy Suresh entered the picture, as she is now being rumored to be playing Chiru’s sister in this crazy remake. But the reality is that the makers have not zeroed in on any actress so far and the talks are still on.
Since the hero’s sister’s role is a full-fledged character with a lot of substance, it requires an actress of Sai Pallavi and Keerthy Suresh’s calibre. But both the young beauties are too busy with their projects and are unsure about allotting their dates for Vedalam remake, leaving the makers in a dilemma. We will have to wait until producer Anil Sunkara comes to up with an official announcement. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title under consideration for mega hero’s next
- Sumanth’s next to go the OTT way?
- Puri’s Romantic to release on the OTT platform?
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series