Tamil heroine, Vedhika is slowly making her presence felt in both Hindi and Telugu as of now. She has pinned a lot of hopes on Ruler and feels that the success of the film will open up a lot of barriers in her career.
Speaking in an interview today, she praised Balakrishna a lot of said that the star hero is such a caring human being. Vedhika revealed that she fell seriously ill during the shoot and when Balayya came to know this, he sent her to the best specialist in the city and also kept talking to the doctors until she was okay.
Vedhika plays Balayya’s love interest in Ruler and will make her presence felt in the flashback episodes of the film. Ruler is directed by K S Ravi Kumar and Sonal Chauhan also plays another heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero postpones his biggie for one full year
- Exclusive Interview : Sai Rajesh- Color Photo is based on my personal life story
- Poll : Which of these yesteryear heroines was the most glamorous?
- Rana and Miheeka’s wedding-A ten-year-old love story
- Star American rapper’s song featuring Indian movies goes viral
- Adorable video of Chiranjeevi making fish fry goes viral