Recently, the makers of upcoming multi-starrer drama, Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu, announced that the film will be hitting theaters on October 26. The film features Nara Rohith, Sudheer Babu, Sree Vishnu and Shriya in lead roles.
Now, in an interesting move, VBVR’s US distributors at Flyhigh Cinemas have decided to premiere the film on October 23, two days ahead of the film’s actual release. It will be interesting to see how this unique strategy will help the film’s box-office prospects in the twin Telugu states. VBVR has been produced by Apparao Bellana and debutant Indrasena has directed it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan confirms two biggies
- Akhil wishes Chay with a sweet throwback picture
- India’s first CG film – Ammoru completes 25 years
- Chiru, Nag, Charan thank CM KCR for his kind gesture
- Akhil- Surender Reddy’s film to go on floors from this time
- Telangana government gives permission for theaters to open