The much delayed Telugu film ‘Mana Kurralle’ is finally seeing the light of the day on the 1st day of 2015. Directed by ‘Gudumba Shankar’ fame Veera Shankar, the film is about a group of youth trying to bring about a change in the society, on the lines of the Bollywood smash hit, ‘Rang De Basanti’.
Speaking to the media during the film’s promotions, Veera Shankar said that the film showcases several emotions of love, happiness, conflicts and violence during the years 2007 to 2014. The film’s hero Aravind Krishna said that the film makes the audiences introspect about their identity in the society while entertaining them simultaneously.
Rachana Malhotra will be seen as the female lead while BVS Srinivas and HS Haroon are producing the film jointly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vamsi Paidipally out-Mahesh Babu to go with a newcomer?
- Jaanu’s closing US collections-Big Disaster
- Chiru-Koratala film having release issues
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Madan Karky reveals interesting details about RRR
- Pawan’s political breaks irks producers