Director Veerabhadram Chowdhary, who scored back to back hits in the form of ‘Aha Na Pellanta’ and ‘Poolarangadu’, is currently busy with the production of ‘Bhai’ with Akkineni Nagarjuna. Veerabhadram is making a mark for himself as a director of successful comedy entertainers. As per the latest news doing the rounds in Filmnagar, Veerabhadram is all set to team up with Producer Bandla Ganesh for a big project soon.
Bandla Ganesh is reportedly looking at a big hero for this movie. The news has not been officially confirmed yet. More details about this project could be out soon.
Veerabhadram’s ‘Bhai’ is going to hit the screens in the last week of August. If that movie turns out to be successful and if the project with Bandla Ganesh materializes, this young director will get a solid boost to his career.
- GST anti-evasion team sends notices to multiplexes, cinema halls
- Kajal, Sharwa shoot with 250 dancers in Spain
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?