Director Veerabhadram Chowdhary, who scored back to back hits in the form of ‘Aha Na Pellanta’ and ‘Poolarangadu’, is currently busy with the production of ‘Bhai’ with Akkineni Nagarjuna. Veerabhadram is making a mark for himself as a director of successful comedy entertainers. As per the latest news doing the rounds in Filmnagar, Veerabhadram is all set to team up with Producer Bandla Ganesh for a big project soon.
Bandla Ganesh is reportedly looking at a big hero for this movie. The news has not been officially confirmed yet. More details about this project could be out soon.
Veerabhadram’s ‘Bhai’ is going to hit the screens in the last week of August. If that movie turns out to be successful and if the project with Bandla Ganesh materializes, this young director will get a solid boost to his career.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble