Director Veeru Potla, who made ‘Bindaas’ and ‘Ragada’, will be directing Naga Chaitanya in a new movie that is scheduled to go to the floors from October. Chaitanya will be seen in an all new comedy avatar in this film. This movie will be produced by D.Siva Prasada Reddy, who is close to Nagarjuna. The same banner is currently producing ‘Love Story’ with Nagarjuna.
Veeru Potla is known for making entertaining comedies and he tasted success with ‘Bindaas’. Naga Chaitanya is looking for a big break commercially and a comedy entertainer may just do the trick for him. An official announcement will be made soon and a leading actress has been approached to play the lead role.
We will bring you more details soon so watch this space
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans