The first teaser of Ajith, Tamannaah starrer Veerudokkade was finally unveiled in Hyderabad. BA Raju, B Jaya, Srinu Babu graced the event. Directed by Siva, the film is a full-fledged mass entertainer and it’s one of the most eagerly anticipated films of the year in Tamil. Veerdokkade is the dubbed version of Veeram, which is all set to release in Tamil on January 10.
Talking about the film, Srinu Babu, who’s producing the Telugu dubbed version, said, “We are really proud to once again associate with Ajith. His previous film, Aata Arrambam did quite well in Andhra Pradesh and we are quite confident that Veerudokkade will do really well at the box-office.” The audio is expected to be launched on January 18 and Srinu Babu is planning to release the film in the last week of January.
Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music. This is the first time Ajith and Tamannaah are teaming up for a film.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation