The team of Gautamiputra Satakarni is busy holding special screenings for all the dignitaries of both the Telugu speaking states. After holding some special shows of the film for KCR and Chandra Babu, Balakrishna held a special screening for Union minister Venkaih Naidu and few others earlier today.
Post the film’s screening, Venkaih Naidu hailed Krish and Balakrishna for doing a brilliant job in the film. Speaking to the press, Naidu said that Balakrishna is cut out for doing such historical films and no one can do a better job than him in such subjects.
Based on the ancient king Satakarni, this film is made on a huge budget and has Shreya Saran as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s teaser?
- Prabhas talks about his fear of failure
- Evaru’s 5-day Nizam collections
- Vijay Deverakonda to extend his support to co-star
- Nabha Natesh to showcase her acting prowess in Disco Raja
- Sye Raa’s teaser gets a release time