Venkatesh is all praise for Sudha Kongara, who directed the actor’s latest film ‘Guru’. Apparently, Sudha had first approached Venkatesh to do the film long before she teamed up with Madhavan and Ritika Singh for the Hindi and Tamil versions. In fact, Venkatesh himself had expressed his interest but his health wasn’t really good when she first approached him.
“I saw the film before its release and I was bowled over by her vision. She’s extremely focused on what she wants and that really helps actors to deliver their best. I found a new-energy after working with her in Guru. After a long time, the audience will see me in a different role with new emotions and expressions,” Venkatesh said.
The film also stars Ritika Singh, Nasser and Mumtaz Sircar in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus
- Huge change in Shalini Pandey’s Bollywood debut
- Gopichand supports 1,000 poor families