Venkatesh is all set to join the team of his upcoming film Shadow in Malaysia. Meher Ramesh is directing the film and Parachuri Prasad is producing it under United Movies banner. The film was supposed to be shot in Mumbai last month; however, the schedule had to be shelved due to incessant rains. Sources say that some heavy action sequences are going to be shot in Langkawi Islands and Kuala Lumpur in this marathon schedule which will go on for 25 days. Venkatesh, Srikanth, Aditya Pancholi and Rahul Dev are going to take part in this schedule. Taapsee and Madhurima Banerjee are playing the lead roles in this stylish action entertainer. S S Thaman is composing the music.
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film
- Star hero’s film is not a remake
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next