Earlier it was reported that Maruthi and Venkatesh will team up in a movie that was tentatively named Radha. According to sources, the movie was shelved when a writer claimed that the story was his, not Maruthi’s.
Now both Venkatesh and Maruthi have decided to make a new movie and Radhakrishna is the name that they are planning on finalising. An official announcement is still pending.
Nayanatara has reportedly been roped as the heroine opposite Venkatesh. This movie will reportedly be produced by S. Radhakrishna of Julayi and S/o Sathyamurthi fame.
Articles that might interest you:
- Baahubali screened to a packed house at London’s Royal Albert Hall
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sports drama to resume soon
- Poll : Who among these two heroes are choosing good scripts?
- Upasana tweets to Narendra Modi for neglecting South Cinema
- Kurnoolu Katthivaa song from Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL is fun
- Rakul Preet to take a break from movies?