Earlier it was reported that Maruthi and Venkatesh will team up in a movie that was tentatively named Radha. According to sources, the movie was shelved when a writer claimed that the story was his, not Maruthi’s.
Now both Venkatesh and Maruthi have decided to make a new movie and Radhakrishna is the name that they are planning on finalising. An official announcement is still pending.
Nayanatara has reportedly been roped as the heroine opposite Venkatesh. This movie will reportedly be produced by S. Radhakrishna of Julayi and S/o Sathyamurthi fame.
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman