Earlier it was reported that Maruthi and Venkatesh will team up in a movie that was tentatively named Radha. According to sources, the movie was shelved when a writer claimed that the story was his, not Maruthi’s.
Now both Venkatesh and Maruthi have decided to make a new movie and Radhakrishna is the name that they are planning on finalising. An official announcement is still pending.
Nayanatara has reportedly been roped as the heroine opposite Venkatesh. This movie will reportedly be produced by S. Radhakrishna of Julayi and S/o Sathyamurthi fame.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Kodi Ramakrishna’s demise is an irreplaceable loss: Balakrishna
- Venky Mama’s first schedule to begin