He has already started the official remake of ‘Oh My God’ with Pawan Kalyan and he is now looking at a number of other subjects from different languages.
Sources say that Venkatesh is now at a stage in his career when experimentation and legacy are key aspects on his mind. As a result, he is looking at tried and tested stories that have worked with viewers before.
Expect more solid hits from Venkatesh in the years to come with this safe approach.
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today