He has already started the official remake of ‘Oh My God’ with Pawan Kalyan and he is now looking at a number of other subjects from different languages.
Sources say that Venkatesh is now at a stage in his career when experimentation and legacy are key aspects on his mind. As a result, he is looking at tried and tested stories that have worked with viewers before.
Expect more solid hits from Venkatesh in the years to come with this safe approach.
Articles that might interest you:
- After son, Chiyaan Vikram to launch his nephew
- Unlike anything seen in Indian Cinema: Prabhas on Jaan
- Pooja Hegde looks adorable as a village girl in Valmiki
- Director of Rs 500 Cr Ramayan quashes latest rumors
- Gang Leader trailer to be out soon
- Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga project not happening?