Senior hero Victory Venkatesh has scored a blockbuster with Fun and Frustration this Sankranthi. The actor is all set to shoot for Venky Mama in which he co-stars with his nephew Naga Chaitanya. In a latest media interaction, Venky has revealed the kind of work he is keen on doing in future.
“I am looking for films like Dangal and Taare Zameen Par. At this juncture in my career, I am looking for challenging roles,” said Venky. The actor is going to enthrall his fans with two back-to-back movies this year. He also has a film with Nenu Local director Trinadh Rao Nakkina and another project with Trivikram next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out
- Problems continue for Boyapati-Balayya film
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho