Victory Venkatesh and Mega Powerstar Ram Charan will be teaming up for a multi-starrer film. Though the news has been circulating on the internet for quite some time, Producer Bandla Ganesh has officially confirmed it today, via his Twitter account.
Regular shooting of this movie is expected to start in the month of December and the muhurtham ceremony will take place in November. Krishna Vamsi will be directing this family entertainer. The script has been finalised and pre-production activities are currently underway.
As per production sources, the movie is expected to have a good amount of sentiment and entertainment. Other details about this project will be out soon.
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper
- Rebel star sends best wishes to Taxiwaala
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun