It is now official. Victory Venkatesh will be seen as the Home Minister of AP in his upcoming movie. A few days ago, we told you that Venkatesh would be seen as a politician in ‘Radha’ and the production unit just confirmed this news.
Nayanathara will be seen as the heroine in this movie and regular shooting will begin from the end of February. The muhurtham ceremony will be held on February 16th. Maruthi tasted success with a host of small films and this is his first project with a big star.
“Venkatesh will be seen as a Home Minister in this movie and there is a nice romantic track between the Home Minister and a middle class woman” said producer Danayya in the press note. Richard Prasad is the cinematographer of this movie and J.B. is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Raju Gari Gadi 3 – Comedy clicks story doesn’t
- Review : Operation Gold Fish – Only Action clicks
- Eesha Rebba gets a special promo song in her first female-centric film
- Review : Krishnarao Super Market – Wayward crime drama
- Review : Malli Malli Chusa – Dragged Out Romantic Drama
- After Nag, this director wants to work with Venky