Hero Venkatesh is getting busy with back-to-back projects. He has Asuran’s Telugu remake and another sports drama under Tharun Bhascker’s direction in his kitty. Asuran’s remake has been making a lot of buzz ever since its announcement.
As per the latest updates, popular heroine Shriya is the front-runner to play the female lead opposite Venky in Asuran’s remake. If the news turns out to be true eventually, it will be the third time that both Venky and Shriya will be seen romancing each other, after Subhash Chandra Bose and Gopala Gopala.
We will have to wait for a couple of weeks for the official announcement. Asuran’s Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu will co-produce the Telugu version along with Suresh Babu. The film’s director is yet to be finalized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness