Hero Venkatesh is getting busy with back-to-back projects. He has Asuran’s Telugu remake and another sports drama under Tharun Bhascker’s direction in his kitty. Asuran’s remake has been making a lot of buzz ever since its announcement.
As per the latest updates, popular heroine Shriya is the front-runner to play the female lead opposite Venky in Asuran’s remake. If the news turns out to be true eventually, it will be the third time that both Venky and Shriya will be seen romancing each other, after Subhash Chandra Bose and Gopala Gopala.
We will have to wait for a couple of weeks for the official announcement. Asuran’s Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu will co-produce the Telugu version along with Suresh Babu. The film’s director is yet to be finalized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?