Due to the outbreak of pandemic Coronavirus, all the institutions and public gatherings are closed. As the lockdown period is on, most of the street dogs and animals are left unnoticed.
Responding to the same, senior hero Venkatesh urged the public to show some love on them. In his Twitter post, Venky wrote: “These are tough times, not just for humankind but all living beings. It is heartbreaking to read reports of people abandoning their pets with the fear that they spread the contagion. There have been more than enough reports published that prove this myth wrong”.
He also added “Let us not resort to losing our humanity in this process. Shower love on our animal companions as well! They must be having a ball of a time with our constant presence at home during this lockdown. Love all! In the end, we must come out of this crisis stronger than before with our furry companions”.
— Venkatesh Daggubati (@VenkyMama) April 14, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in