Due to the outbreak of pandemic Coronavirus, all the institutions and public gatherings are closed. As the lockdown period is on, most of the street dogs and animals are left unnoticed.
Responding to the same, senior hero Venkatesh urged the public to show some love on them. In his Twitter post, Venky wrote: “These are tough times, not just for humankind but all living beings. It is heartbreaking to read reports of people abandoning their pets with the fear that they spread the contagion. There have been more than enough reports published that prove this myth wrong”.
He also added “Let us not resort to losing our humanity in this process. Shower love on our animal companions as well! They must be having a ball of a time with our constant presence at home during this lockdown. Love all! In the end, we must come out of this crisis stronger than before with our furry companions”.
— Venkatesh Daggubati (@VenkyMama) April 14, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Thunivu uncensored version streaming on THIS OTT platform
- England cricketer says Pathaan is his recent favorite Indian film
- Official: Kiara Advani ties the knot with Sidharth Malhotra
- Money Heist spin-off series to stream from December 2023
- Photo Moment: Jailer meets Lucifer
- Family Man season 3 – Big update revealed