Due to the outbreak of pandemic Coronavirus, all the institutions and public gatherings are closed. As the lockdown period is on, most of the street dogs and animals are left unnoticed.
Responding to the same, senior hero Venkatesh urged the public to show some love on them. In his Twitter post, Venky wrote: “These are tough times, not just for humankind but all living beings. It is heartbreaking to read reports of people abandoning their pets with the fear that they spread the contagion. There have been more than enough reports published that prove this myth wrong”.
He also added “Let us not resort to losing our humanity in this process. Shower love on our animal companions as well! They must be having a ball of a time with our constant presence at home during this lockdown. Love all! In the end, we must come out of this crisis stronger than before with our furry companions”.
— Venkatesh Daggubati (@VenkyMama) April 14, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Poison 2 – Hindi series on Zee 5
- Sreekram wraps up its major schedule post lockdown
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Super tight competition for elimination this week
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?