Victory Venkatesh visited the sets of ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ yesterday (26th Feb). The actor dropped in without any advance notice and took everyone by surprise. Rana Daggubati is playing a crucial role in the movie and Venkatesh wanted to see his nephew in action.
The movie is being made on a grand scale by Arka Media and Young Rebel Star Prabhas will be seen in the title role. Anushka is the heroine in the film and Ramya Krishna will be seen as the Rajamatha. Venkatesh was reportedly quite impressed with the war sequence and the set work.
Keeravani is composing the music and Senthil is handling the camera work for this movie. ‘Baahubali’ will release in two parts in 2015.
- Nani to do a film in interesting genre
- Stage set for Pantham’s grand event
- Senior heroine to add grace to YSR’s biopic Yatra
- Star daughter gets super tense
- Star heroine to produce a film for her boyfriend