Victory Venkatesh visited the sets of ace director S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ yesterday (26th Feb). The actor dropped in without any advance notice and took everyone by surprise. Rana Daggubati is playing a crucial role in the movie and Venkatesh wanted to see his nephew in action.
The movie is being made on a grand scale by Arka Media and Young Rebel Star Prabhas will be seen in the title role. Anushka is the heroine in the film and Ramya Krishna will be seen as the Rajamatha. Venkatesh was reportedly quite impressed with the war sequence and the set work.
Keeravani is composing the music and Senthil is handling the camera work for this movie. ‘Baahubali’ will release in two parts in 2015.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior heroine tests positive for COVID-19
- Poll : Will TV and digital platforms be only option for entertainment in future?
- Upcoming Tollywood producer busy with multiple projects
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film only in 2022?
- Dil Bechara trailer-Sushanth’s last adorable act
- Star hero’s daughter starts prepping for her big debut