Young Tollywood director Venkatesh Maha has been facing criticism for his recent comments on KGF and commercial cinema. On the other hand, the director-actor played a crucial role in Anger Tales, an OTT anthology released today on Disney Plus Hotstar.
The controversial director took to his Twitter and warned the audience about his episode. He said that his episode named ‘Ranga’ contained cuss words to realistically depict the story’s environment. So, he said that the episode is not suitable for the audience below 18+. He also mentioned that the other 3 episodes can be watched and enjoyed with family.
Prabhala Tilak wrote and directed this OTT anthology, with Bindu Madhavi, Suhas, Madonna Sebastian, Phani Acharya, Tharun Bhascker and others in lead roles. Sridhar Reddy and Suhas are the producers of this anthology which has the tunes of Smaran Sai.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Tamil remake of superhit Telugu film gets a Telugu dubbed version on OTT
- Review : John Wick 4 – Impressive action extravaganza
- OTT Review : Yami Gautam’s Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga – Hindi film on Netflix
- Puli Meka makers’ strange move: Killer details revealed
- Ravanasura: Massive update to arrive tomorrow
- PS 2: Trailer release date announced
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food