It is a known fact that Victory Venkatesh is doing a film which is the remake of the Tamil hit Asuran. The film is already halfway through its shoot.
The latest news is that the entire team has returned back to Hyderabad after a month-long schedule in the state of Tamil Nadu where the shoot was on.
Srikanth Addala directs this film which also has Priyamani and Rajeev Kanakala in other crucial roles. Suresh Babu produces it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films