Sometime back, there was news that Venkatesh has given the nod to start his film F3, which is the sequel to his blockbuster hit F2. The news was that the film would be starting its shoot in the month of December.
But as Venkatesh wants more time now, he has requested Anil Ravipudi the director to start the film post the festival of Sankranthi in Jan 2021. The film is a multi-starrer and also has Varun Tej in another role.
Anil was supposed to do a small film with young actors but he dropped the ideas as Venkatesh gave him dates. But as the star hero has changed plans once again, Anil is back to square one and has no option but to wait for Venkatesh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy