It’s been recently reported that Tollywood star Venkatesh will reprise Mollywood stalwart Mohanlal’s role in Drishyam 2’s Telugu remake. The Telugu version will be directed by Jeethu Joseph, the director of the film’s Malayalam original, and produced by Venky’s brother Suresh Babu. As per the latest updates, this crazy remake, titled Drushyam 2, will commence its shoot from March 8.
Drishyam 2 premiered on Amazon Prime Video on February 19 and received a unanimous positive response from critics and audiences. The film is a sequel to the duo’s super hit 2013 suspense thriller, Drishyam. The rest of the supporting actors, including Meena, Naresh, Nadiya, Krithika, Esther Anil and others, are expected to reprise their roles from the 2014 Telugu remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?