Hero Venkatesh is currently working on Asuran remake, Narappa. The film will be hitting screens on May 14. Venky also has F3 that is currently under production. And here’s an exciting update on Venky’s next project.
According to the latest buzz, Venky has finally okayed Pellichoopulu director Tharun Bhascker’s script. Apparently, this long-pending project will be going on floors from May end, after Narappa hits screens. The star hero will also be wrapping up F3’s shoot by then. Venky’s brother and senior producer Suresh Babu will be bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin expresses his desire to work with this director
- Telugu audiences own Dulquer Salmaan
- Key components discussed in Film Chamber and Distributors meeting
- Dil Raju and Shirish host a grand party for Bimbisara team and distributors
- Nithiin – We will score a big hit with Macherla Niyojakavargam
- Nagarjuna reviews Laal Singh Chaddha