Hero Venkatesh is currently working on Asuran remake, Narappa. The film will be hitting screens on May 14. Venky also has F3 that is currently under production. And here’s an exciting update on Venky’s next project.
According to the latest buzz, Venky has finally okayed Pellichoopulu director Tharun Bhascker’s script. Apparently, this long-pending project will be going on floors from May end, after Narappa hits screens. The star hero will also be wrapping up F3’s shoot by then. Venky’s brother and senior producer Suresh Babu will be bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?
- Telangana Film Exhibitors request CM KCR to save theaters
- Interview : Sai Madhav Burra – Sreekaram is a tribute to farmers