Venkatesh is in no mood to relax, post the release of his latest film Venky Mama. The actor will star in the Telugu remake of Asuran and Srikanth Addala is going to direct the film.
As per the latest news, Venkatesh is likely to start shooting for the film in January and finish the whole film in four months. Suresh Babu is reportedly planning to release the film in summer 2020, and the entire team is said to be quite confident about the film’s success.
The original film, starring Dhanush, was a big hit in Tamil, and in a recent interview Venkatesh stated that he is confident that the emotion of the story will work in Telugu as well. More details about rest of the cast and crew will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero postpones his biggie for one full year
- Exclusive Interview : Sai Rajesh- Color Photo is based on my personal life story
- Poll : Which of these yesteryear heroines was the most glamorous?
- Rana and Miheeka’s wedding-A ten-year-old love story
- Star American rapper’s song featuring Indian movies goes viral
- Adorable video of Chiranjeevi making fish fry goes viral