Hero Venkatesh’s new film, Narappa is gearing up for release on May 14. The film is an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil period revenge drama, Asuran. Venky has also begun shooting for the highly-anticipated Drushyam sequel.
Now, if the ongoing buzz in Tollywood circles is anything to go by, Venkatesh may be joining hands with director Sekhar Kammula for his next project. Apparently, Sekhar narrated a story to Venky and got his approval a few days ago. Sekhar will be penning the full straight once his upcoming film, Love Story’ hits screens in April last week. We will have to wait until an official announcement regarding the Venky-Sekhar Kammula film is made.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest – Special update on NTR30 tonight
- Happening star chilling in the US
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi teaser surprises with a twist
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a damsel in distress in Maha Samudram’s first look
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents