Dhanush’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual film SIR/Vaathi has emerged as a winner at the box office in both languages. The movie dealing with education and the problems related to its affordability is helmed by Venky Atluri of Tholiprema fame.
During the Telugu pre-release event, the director promised the movie would have a terrific long run in Telugu and Tamil for at least four weeks. The director has kept his promise as the film continues its victorious march at the box office by successfully entering its fourth week.
Samyukta Menon played the female lead. Naga Vamsi and Sai Soujanya produced the film, which also has Samuthirakani, Sai Kumar, Tanikella Bharani, Hyper Aadi, and Aadukalam Naren in pivotal roles. GV Prakash Kumar has composed the soundtracks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun thanks one and all as he completes 2 decades in TFI
- Japan’s never-ending love for RRR
- Another powerful addition to NTR 30 crew
- Pushpa 2’s big announcement on the way
- Phenomenal pre-sales in USA for Dasara
- Recent South super hit film to have pan-Indian release on OTT space
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food