Dhanush starrer bilingual film SIR/ Vaathi is all set for a grand theatrical release this Friday. Venky Atluri of Tholiprema fame is the director of this biggie. The movie’s pre-release event is conducted in Hyderabad today. At the event, director Venky Atluri said that people who will watch the premieres tomorrow would again watch the film on Friday.
The director said that the film would have a substantial long run in Telugu states and Tamilnadu. Venky thanked all his teachers who brought a significant change in his life. The young director said that Mani Ratnam and Trivikram inspired him a lot regarding filmmaking. Venky said it is his great achievement to direct a film that is produced by Trivikram.
Venky thanked his music director G.V. Prakash for his wonderful music. The director extended his thanks to the whole team. Venky said that he couldn’t thank Dhanush enough for providing him with a film. Dhanush is like Naadhaswaram (a musical instrument), and we can’t notice others in the frame when Dhanush is around, said Venky Atluri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : John Wick 4 – Impressive action extravaganza
- OTT Review : Yami Gautam’s Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga – Hindi film on Netflix
- Puli Meka makers’ strange move: Killer details revealed
- Ravanasura: Massive update to arrive tomorrow
- PS 2: Trailer release date announced
- The second single Endhe Endhe from Akhil Akkineni’s Agent is out now
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food